When purchasing a product from Hendrix & Harlow, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
FASHION, ACCESSORIES and HOMEWARES CONDITIONS
We take great pride in our reputation for quality, and we want you to love what you have ordered. So if for any reason you find your purchase is not suitable we will assist you with an exchange.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+61) 2 6680 9323 within 3 days of receiving your items*
*Return requests made outside this time may not be considered.
In your email please provide the following:
- Your invoice/ receipt number
- Your name
- Your contact details
- The item(s) you would like to return
- The reason you are returning the item(s)
Hendrix & Harlow will confirm via email whether your item(s) can be returned. Once you have received confirmation please return the item to Hendrix & Harlow within 7 days for Australian customers and within 21 days for International customers.
Hendrix & Harlow cannot accept returns if the item was purchased in a sale or has been discontinued.
We will only accept goods returned in proper condition as set out below.
The original shipping charges are not refundable, and if you are exchanging for an alternative item a shipping charge will be applied.
We will only refund shipping charges if we've sent you the wrong item or if the item sent is deemed to be faulty.
We will only accept returns of full priced goods in the following circumstances:
- You have made contact with Hendrix & Harlow within three (3) days from the date you received the goods
- The original tags have not been removed
- The goods are accompanied by a proof of purchase
- The goods have not been worn, used, washed, soiled or damaged
- In the case of faulty goods, no attempt has been made to repair the goods
- In the case of earrings, returns will only be accepted if the goods are faulty. We will not accept returns in these categories for change of mind
Gifts purchased from Hendrix & Harlow must also adhere to the normal exchange process.
If an exchange is required, and has been approved by Hendrix & Harlow then the following terms and conditions apply:
- If the exchanged item is higher in price, then the remaining balance can be paid via credit card or cash.
- If the returned item has a higher cost then the exchanged item, a store credit will be applied to the remaining balance.
- If Hendrix & Harlow does not have your preferred size or colour in stock we can issue a credit voucher to the same value to be redeemed within 6 months.
All items are checked prior to dispatch and best measures are taken to ensure safe delivery, however if you do receive faulty goods please notify us within 3 days of receiving your goods. We will only accept faulty goods returned in proper condition as set out below.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Where possible, we will offer to replace or repair faulty items.
- You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- You will not be charged a postage fee for any faulty items returned or replaced
- Please also refer to our product disclosure.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com or call us on +61 2 66809323 to discuss.
Our current address for returns is:
Hendrix & Harlow
12 Centennial Circuit
Byron Bay NSW 2481
Hendrix & Harlow work hard to achieve a beautifully designed piece that will suit your home. Made from recycled wood, no two pieces are the same, which we feel is in the spirit of our style and designs, plus what we love most about our Furniture.
- All Furniture Orders are built to order and therefore final.
- Hendrix & Harlow do not accept any requests of Furniture Returns or Exchanges after purchase.
All Furniture orders are checked prior to Removalist or Courier collection and best measures are taken to ensure safe delivery.
- Furniture orders need to be reported within 24hours if any damage or faults are found and are irrelevant to delivery damages.
- Damages or issues that may occur to Furniture during delivery will need to be reported straight to the Removalist or Courier Company within 24hours. We do not accept responsibility for any damages that occur, once the Furniture order has left our warehouse. If in doubt we do recommend you contact your closest Insurance provider for delivery coverage.
Please contact us for any information regarding Returns and Exchanges at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 2 6680 9323 to discuss.